The Rajasthan government has started the Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme for all the citizens of the state. Chiranjeevi Yojana has been started from 1 May 2021 for free for the farmers, laborers and poor people of the state. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to register yourself for it. So that you can get free medical services up to Rs 5 lakh in a hospital selected by the Government of Rajasthan.
In terms of health insurance, most casino players have it. The best plan for $10 deposit casino NZ
players is the traditional health insurance plan. If your online casino does not offer you insurance, it would be wise to consider other health insurance options. Blackjack, for example, requires short-term memory, so regular gambling will reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease. If you are serious about gambling, get good health insurance.
MAIN POINTS OF RAJASTHAN CHIEF MINISTER CHIRANJEEVI HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME
||CM Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana 2022
||5 lakhs health Insurance
||Online / Offline
|Chiranjeevi Bima Hospital List PDF
RAJASTHAN HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME BENEFIT –
- There are many benefits of Chiranjeevi Yojana. Out of which we are providing you information about some of the benefits and features.
- A budget of 3500 crores has been allocated for the scheme in the budget of 2022-22 by the Rajasthan government.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to all the citizens of the state. So that each person can easily get their treatment up to 5 lakh rupees.
- The scheme will be completely cashless. All payment will be done through DBT.
- Farmers, laborers and poor BPL families will be given the benefit of the scheme free of cost.
- Other native residents of the state can take advantage of this scheme by paying an annual premium of Rs 850 to buy insurance coverage.
- Nursing colleges will be set up in 25 districts to improve healthcare.
- With the launch of the scheme, every person of the state will get better health facilities. so that poor people can easily get their treatment
Can be done in any major hospital.
- Under Chiranjeevi Yojana, medical services for more than 576 serious diseases will be provided free of cost.
TAGORE IN CHIRANJEEVI YOJANA HOSPITAL LIST (GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL LIST)
What is CGHS?
Searching for a CGHS hospital in Jaipur is necessary to get the best out of any treatment. But before that it, let us know about it in detail. The Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) was familiarized in 1954 to deliver quality and affordable healthcare to all central government employees, including retired employees and dependents. Over the years, the scheme's scope has been expanded to cover more than 20 lakh central government employees and pensioners. The system is currently administered by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The CGHS provides a wide range of services, including preventive health check-ups, dental care, OPD services, specialist consultations, diagnostic services, and inpatient treatment. Employees and their dependents can also avail health insurance coverage under the scheme. The scheme is constantly being upgraded and expanded to provide better coverage and benefits to employees and their families.
Government Medical Systems Covered by The Central Government Health Scheme:
Under the CGHS, a network of impaneled hospitals and diagnostic centers has been set up. Central government employees can provide outpatient and inpatient treatment and diagnostic services at these facilities. The scheme also covers the cost of medicines and other consumables. In addition, the CGHS has tie-ups with several Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy (AYUSH) centers, which provide holistic healthcare to employees and their dependents.
CGHS Eligibility Criteria for any CGHS Approved Hospital in Jaipur:
To be qualified for CGHS in a CGHS empanelled hospital in Jaipur, a worker must be a stable central government worker on the enrollments of a participating institution.
Pensioners also qualify for CGHS, and employees of autonomous bodies and public sector undertakings (PSUs) are not covered under CGHS.
- Employees who acquire wages from the Central civil estimates,
- Freedom fighterd
- Members of Parliament
- Former Vice Presidents,
- Press Information Bureau correspondent
- supreme court and the high court's Present or retired judges of the
- Employees of Railway commission
- Inheritors of the lineage members who accept wages from Central civil estimates,
- Dependents of those lineages who live in the locations protected under the Central Govt Health Scheme,
- Governors, etc.
The project has a grid of empaneled infirmaries where legatees can get aid from restorative. Treatment at a private infirmary is also feasible, but prior permission from CGHS is needed. Rebate of medical expenses is also functional under CGHS.
The scheme has different health plans for different categories of beneficiaries. A comprehensive health insurance scheme called CGHS Wellness offers comprehensive health coverage to CGHS beneficiaries.
CGHS beneficiaries must pay a nominal annual premium to avail the scheme benefits. They are also required to pay for certain services such as diagnostic tests, medicines, and vaccines that are not covered under CGHS.
Facilities One Can Get Under CGHS Approved Hospital in Jaipur:
Different health facilities are proposed under the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) for central government workers, pensioners, and dependents. These health facilities include outpatient, inpatient, diagnostic, and preventive health services.
- Under the outpatient services, CGHS beneficiaries can provide consultations, medicines, dressings, and investigations free of cost. CGHS beneficiaries can provide hospitalization, surgery, and post-operative care for inpatient services.
- Diagnostic assistance includes X-rays, ultrasounds, and blood tests, available free of cost.
- The preventive health services offered under CGHS include immunization, health check-ups, and cancer screenings in any Chiranjeevi hospital in Jaipur or another city.
CGHS: Treatments That are Not Covered Under CGHS Empanelled Hospital in Jaipur:
If you get admitted to the CGHS hospital in Jaipur for a non-emergency and then require inpatient treatment, you may need to determine what the CGHS doesn't cover. You cannot address the follow-up and inpatient treatments for something that is a:
Declared emergency: Treatment will be provided at any hospital, but you can only receive reimbursement at the additional general where the CGHS card is registered.
Reimbursement of medical bills: You may treat yourself anywhere, but your claim limit will be limited to CGHS rates. The claim must be made at the additional general where your CGHS card is registered.
Pay Grade Contributions toward CGHS Facilities in CGHS Hospital in Jaipur:
This contribution will differ depending on your pay grade.
You can make a specific amount (depending on your pay grade in service) contributed to the CGHS annually or once every ten years.
One Time Commitments:
You can decide to make one-time subsidies for the whole course of your occupation with CGHS. The amount contributed will be covered over ten years from the year it was donated, so basically, you have 50 years of coverage left (one contribution takes away ten years' worth).
For Central workers:
If you are a central government worker, you hold a few choices concerning health care coverage. One of the ways that you can use to add health care coverage to your job as a central government employee is by enrolling in CGHS because this particular service provides you with a card belonging to it so that you can obtain vital care at any of the infirmaries and hospitals under its supervision.
Your department will make monthly deductions from your paycheck (depending on what type of grade you fill) and contribute it directly to CGHS facilities.
Central Govt Health Scheme: Providing Contribution
If any worker is empanelled under CGHS, he will prefer to be ministered either at a government hospital or in a private infirmary. However, the quality and reputation of both services nowadays are on par. If you run into problems during your stay at a CHGS-approved hospital in Jaipur, speak up because there are always mechanisms to handle issues such as these. You can also look into the Chiranjeevi yojana Rajasthan hospital list in Jaipur for more details.
Contributions: Ward Allowance: For a CGHS Hospital in Jaipur
General Ward - ?47,600 to ?62,700;
Semi-Private Ward - ?47,601 to ?62,200;
Private Ward -?63,100 and above
The Application Process:
Currently employed individuals need to submit a few documents to get registered.
These documents include an application form, a copy of their ID card, and a copy of their last payslip. The CGHS Application Form must be in the prescribed format and include
- family photographs,
- and addresses of beneficiary members
- and forms supplied by CGHS like identity cards or ration cards.
After these documents have been submitted, the employee will be registered and can avail the benefits under the scheme in any CGHS approved hospital in Jaipur.
An individual can register for the Central Government Health Scheme and obtain a CGHS card by visiting the headquarters of the Joint Director or Additional Director of their municipality. Documents Required for Retiree Registration: Application form,
- Address Proof,
- Age Proof,
- If Applicable, then provide Disability Certification,
- Photos of all household members,
- Surrender Certificate if you have currently had an active CGHS card, Attested copies of salary/ income documents
The government has also launched Ayushman Bharat Yojana to make health and wellness centers (HWCs) accessible to the underprivileged segments of society. If you're looking into how to register for Ayushman Bharat Yojana, consider heading to the official PMJAY website.
CGHS Online Appointment Booking Process:
To book an appointment at CGHS online, do the following:
1. Visit your city's official CGHS website.
2. Enter your details, and after it, you will receive the OTP.
3. Try to be on a secure network for this step of the CGHS online appointment booking process.
4. Enter the OTP and click 'Continue
5. You are now logged into your profile! On the next page, check if you want to see available physicians in a typical specialty or pick any physician.
6. Click 'Continue' after completing your selection, and you will be shown a calendar view with available slots dictated by when each doctor is available that day/week/month, or year!
7. After determining which date(s) and time(s) work most suitable for you on all of the physician(s) of preference that fits into your schedule, select 'Confirm'; your CGHS online appointment confirmation receipt should come; in; timely!
All about CGHS card: Get aided in CGHS empanelled hospital in Jaipur-
A CGHS card is a card issued by the Central Government Health Scheme. The scheme provides health insurance coverage to Central Government employees and pensioners.
The main features of a CGHS card are that it allows for free or subsidized health care in government hospitals and dispensaries and covers certain diagnostic and preventive health care services. The cardholder is entitled to avail of the project's advantages, including complimentary medical consultations, free diagnostic tests, and free prescriptions. The scheme also protects hospitalization costs.
To apply for a CGHS card, the applicant must submit a duly filled application form and the required documents to the concerned authority. To avail of the scheme's benefits, one has to apply for a CGHS card.
The application process is as follows:
1. Download the application form from the CGHS website.
2. Fill in the form with all the required information.
3. Submit the form and the required documents to the concerned office.
4. Once the application is processed, the card will be issued.
The CGHS card is valid for five years and can be renewed afterward.
CGHS is a highly beneficial scheme that offers coverage for every resident of India. So whether you are a Central Government employee or a pensioner, there's a place for you at CGHS. This adds flexibility and ensures that you are well provided for in an unforeseen problem in CGHS empanelled hospital in Jaipur or any city. In addition, the security provided by knowing that your dependents are taken care of financially while they're in school or starting a family means peace of mind too. And let's not forget that private companies typically don't always offer plans that make sense for you - CGHS helps solve that problem as well!