Are you searching for the Best Dental Hospital in Jaipur for your teeth? Well, let us know about the field first. Dentistry is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosing, preventing, and treating diseases and disorders of the oral cavity, the maxillofacial region, and the adjacent structures and tissues, including the teeth. It is a medical specialty that requires medical and dental knowledge and skills.
Dentists are medical doctors who diagnose and treat diseases and disorders of the oral cavity, the maxillofacial region, and the adjacent structures and tissues. Our best Dentistry surgeon in Jaipur is also responsible for preventing these diseases and conditions.
Dental diseases and disorders can be divided into two main categories: those that affect the teeth and those that affect the gum tissues. The most common dental conditions are cavities, periodontal disease, and tooth loss.
Dental and Oral Health is one of the crucial parts of your overall health. If oral hygiene is not maintained properly, then it can lead to cavities and gum diseases, in addition, to cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
Healthy teeth and gums are necessary because if proper healthy habits are followed like brushing, flossing, and lessening down sugar intake, then you’ll stay away from costly dental procedures and issues.
Disease Treated by The Best Dental Hospital in Jaipur:
Several diseases and conditions can affect the mouth's teeth, gums, and other tissues. Some of these are caused by bacteria, while others are due to other factors such as genetics, trauma, or poor oral hygiene.
The most common dental diseases include tooth decay (cavities), gum disease, and tooth loss. Other less common but significant conditions include mouth cancer, jawbone infections, and oral thrush.
Treatment and Procedure That The Best Dentistry Hospital in Jaipur Caters to:
Dentists perform the most common procedures are fillings, teeth cleanings, and extractions. Fillings are used to repair cavities in the teeth, and teeth cleanings are done to remove plaque and tartar from the teeth. Extractions are done to remove teeth that are decayed or damaged. The most common procedures performed by our best Dentistry surgeon in Jaipur include:
- Dental examinations: A dental exam is the first step in diagnosing and treating oral health problems. The Dentist will evaluate the health of the teeth, gums, and mouth tissues.
- Dental x-rays: Dental x-rays detect problems such as tooth decay, bone loss, and infections.
- Fillings: Fillings are used to treat cavities. The Dentist will remove the decayed portion of the tooth and then fill the hole with a suitable material
- Crowns: Crowns are used to restore damaged or misshapen teeth, and they are also used to protect weak teeth from further damage.
- Bridges: Bridges are used to replace missing teeth, usually made of porcelain or metal and supported by the surrounding teeth.
- Implants: Implants are used to replace missing teeth. They are usually made of titanium and are surgically placed in the jawbone.
- Dentures: Dentures are used to replace all teeth in the mouth, and they are usually made of acrylic or metal and fit over the gums.
Symptoms of Dental and Oral Problems:
If you are facing any of the below symptoms then it is necessary to make an appointment and visit your dentist.
- Ulcers, sores, or tender areas in the mouth that won’t heal after a week or two
- Bleeding or swollen gums after brushing or flossing
- Chronic bad breath
- Sudden sensitivity that occurs due to hot or cold temperatures or beverages
- Pain or toothache
- The clicking of the jaw
- Swelling of the face and cheek
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Frequent dry mouth
- Loose teeth
- Receding gums
How to Maintain Oral Hygiene?
Below are a few steps that can help you to keep your teeth healthy
- Brushing your teeth with a fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day
- Drinking fluoridated water
- Flossing your teeth at least once a day
- Reduce the intake of sugar
- Taking fruits and vegetables
- Stop consuming tobacco products
- Approaching specialist dental care
Facilities and Services that the Best Dentistry Hospital in Jaipur Provides:
Our highly experienced and qualified Dentist offers a wide range of dental services at Tagore Hospital. Our Best Dentistry surgeon in Jaipur is responsible for preventive and curative dental care, and the benefits include teeth cleaning, fillings, extractions, crowns, bridges, implants, and veneers. We also offer teeth whitening and orthodontic treatments. Our Doctors use the latest technology and equipment to provide the best possible care for their patients. We are committed to providing high-quality, affordable dental care to all our patients.
Why Tagore Hospital?
Tagore Hospital is known as one of the best Dentist Hospitals in Jaipur as they use the latest technologies and facilities to treat their patients in an infection-free atmosphere. The Tagore Hospital offers the best dental service in Jaipur including-
- Root Canal Treatment
- Crowns & Bridges
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Acrylic Partial Denture
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Cast Partial Denture
- Conservative Dentistry
- Bleaching Extractions
- Crowns and Bridges
- Fixed Partial Denture
- Flexible Partial Dentures
- Geriatric Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Dental Prosthetics
- Post and Core Root Canal
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
Tagore Hospital known as the best Dental hospital in Jaipur offers a one-stop solution to all your dental or oral health problems. The team of professionals at Jaipur Hospital offers advanced treatment at affordable prices and a comfortable environment. The dentist in Tagore Hospital constantly upgrades their skills to provide you with the best dentist services in Jaipur.