Best Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital in Jaipur - Tagore Hospital
Are you considering the best plastic and cosmetic surgery hospital in Jaipur for your cosmetic procedure? Before that, it is best to know about plastic and cosmetic surgery in detail.
Plastic surgery is a branch of medicine that deals with the reconstruction and repair of abnormal or damaged body parts. It is also concerned with enhancing the appearance of standard body parts. Cosmetic surgery is a sub-specialty of plastic surgery that improves the appearance of common body parts.
Plastic surgery is a highly specialized and delicate medical field requiring much training and experience. Surgeons who specialize in this field are highly sought after by patients who want to improve their appearance.
The most common procedures performed by plastic surgeons include breast augmentation, Liposuction, tummy tucks, and facelifts. These procedures can be performed on both men and women.
The demand for plastic surgery is constantly increasing as more and more people are becoming interested in improving their appearance. With the advances made in medical technology, plastic surgery has become much safer and more effective than it was in the past.
If you are considering plastic surgery, you must consult with a board-certified and the best Plastic and Cosmetic surgery surgeon in Jaipur to discuss your goals and expectations. A good plastic surgeon can give you a realistic idea of what can be achieved through surgery and help you make an informed decision about whether or not it is right for you.
Plastic surgery came from the Greek word which is defined as mold or to give form. People choose plastic surgery to enhance their appearance and redesign the facial or body tissue defect that occurs due to trauma, illness, or birth complications.
Plastic surgery establishes, improves function, and appearance. It performs surgery on any part but excluding the central nervous system like-
- Skin cancer, birthmarks, tattoo removal, burns, and scars.
- Deformed ears, cleft lip, and cleft palate.
Some of the common plastic surgery procedures
Below are some of the common plastic surgery procedures -
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast life
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Breast enlargement
- Buttock lift
- Cellulite treatment
- Upper arm lift
- Breast implant removals
- Chin, jaw, and cheek reshaping
- Forehead lift
- Eyelid lift
- Laser treatment
- Face reshaping
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Forehead lift
- Botox treatment
- Cellulite treatment
- Thigh lift
- Hair replacement
- Nose reshaping
- Lip augmentation
Disease Treated by The Best Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Hospital in Jaipur:
Plastic and cosmetic surgery can be used to treat a wide variety of diseases and conditions. Surgery can sometimes correct physical deformities or repair damage from accidents or injuries. In other cases, surgery may be used to improve a person's appearance.
- Conditions that can be treated with plastic and cosmetic surgery include congenital disabilities, such as cleft lip and palate, facial deformities, such as facial paralysis or asymmetry, and skin conditions, such as burns or scars.
- Surgery can also treat non-physical conditions, such as compulsive skin picking or hair pulling.
Most plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures are safe and effective. However, as with any surgery, there are risks involved. These risks can be minimized by choosing a qualified and the best Plastic and Cosmetic surgery surgeon in Jaipur and following all post-operative instructions.
Treatment and Procedure of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery:
The best Plastic and Cosmetic surgery Hospital in Jaipur provides two main types of plastic surgery: cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery. Cosmetic surgery improves a person's appearance, while reconstructive surgery is performed to correct physical defects or abnormalities.
- The most common cosmetic procedures include breast augmentation, Liposuction, nose surgery, and eyelid surgery. Breast augmentation is a procedure that involves increasing the size of the breasts, and Liposuction is a procedure that removes excess fat from the body.
- Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a procedure that alters the shape of the nose.
- Eyelid surgery, also known as blepharoplasty, is a procedure that removes excess skin from the eyelids.
- Reconstructive surgery is performed to correct physical defects or abnormalities. The most common reconstructive procedures include breast reconstruction, hand surgery, and burn surgery.
- Hand surgery is a procedure that corrects deficiencies in the hands or fingers, and burn surgery is a procedure that treats burns.
- The first step in any plastic surgery procedure is a consultation with a plastic surgeon. During this consultation, the surgeon will assess the patient's goals and determine if surgery is the best option. The surgeon will develop a treatment plan if the decision is made to proceed with surgery.
- The next step is pre-operative testing, determining whether the patient is healthy enough for surgery. This testing may include blood work, imaging studies, and a physical examination.
- Once pre-operative testing is complete, the patient will undergo surgery. The type of surgery performed will depend on the specific goal of the procedure. Recovery from surgery will vary from patient to patient but typically includes some combination of rest, icing, and elevation.
Facilities and Services Related to Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery:
Plastic and cosmetic surgeons are responsible for various surgical and non-surgical procedures. These include, but are not limited to, facelifts, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, and Liposuction. In addition to these procedures, plastic and cosmetic surgeons provide various other services, such as skin care consultations, laser hair removal, and Botox injections.
The best Plastic and Cosmetic surgery surgeon in Jaipur works closely with patients to ensure that they are satisfied with the results of their procedures. When developing a treatment plan, they consider the patient's individual goals and desires. In addition, they are always available to answer any questions or concerns patients may have.
The facilities and services offered by plastic and cosmetic surgeons are an essential part of overall care. By providing a wide range of procedures and services, they can meet the needs of various patients, allowing patients to receive the care they need to achieve their desired results.
Why Tagore Hospital?
There are many reasons to pick Tagore Hospital for your plastic and cosmetic surgery needs. We are the best plastic and cosmetic surgery hospital in Jaipur, offering our patients the highest quality of care and service. We have a team of experienced and skilled surgeons dedicated to providing our patients with the best possible results.
We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure that our patients receive the best care possible. We also offer a wide range of services, so you can be sure that we will be able to meet your specific needs. We are committed to providing our patients with the best possible care and service, and we will do everything we can to ensure that you are satisfied with your experience at Tagore Hospital.