Best Physiotherapy Clinic/Hospital in Jaipur - Tagore Hospital
Wondering where to find the best physiotherapy Hospital in Jaipur? Before we introduce ourselves, let us know about this branch deeply. Physiotherapy is a branch of medicine that focuses on diagnosing and treating physical impairments and disabilities. It can be used to treat a wide range of conditions, from musculoskeletal problems and sports injuries to neurological conditions and post-operative rehabilitation.
Physiotherapists use various techniques to help their patients regain movement and function. These include exercises, massage, heat and cold therapies, and electrical stimulation. They may advise on posture, activity modification, and lifestyle changes to help prevent further injury or pain.
If you are experiencing pain or have a disability that is impacting your quality of life, physiotherapy can help. Talk to your doctor or the best physiotherapy surgeon in Jaipur to see if it is right for you.
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is concerned to restore function and movement, in case, if something is affected by illness, injury, or disability. It’s that branch of medicine that focuses on the movements that encompass people to maintain, restore, enhance their physical strength, motion, function, and comprehensive well-being by uncovering the underlying physical issues.
Who are Physiotherapists?
Physiotherapists are trained and regulated practitioners who perform physiotherapy.
Physiotherapists work with a multidisciplinary team in different sectors of medicine and settings, like:
- Community health centers or clinics
- Some GP Surgeries
- Some sports clubs, charities, teams, and workplace
When is Physiotherapy Used?
Physiotherapy is used by people of all ages with a wide range of health conditions, including problems like-
- Brain or nervous system- This includes movement problems due to stroke, multiple sclerosis, or Parkinson’s disease.
- Heart and circulation- This includes rehabilitation after a heart attack
- Lungs and breathing- This includes chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and cystic fibrosis
- Bones, joints, and soft tissue- This includes back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, or sports injuries
Physiotherapists offer physiotherapy treatment for the following –
- Providing knowledge to patients to curb the re-occurrence of any injury.
- Treating injury and the effects of the disease.
- Maintaining optimal physical performance.
- Treating injury and disability.
- Managing acute and chronic conditions.
Physiotherapist offers physiotherapy treatment for the following conditions-
- Musculoskeletal: Cure musculoskeletal diseases include neck and back pain.
- Women’s Health Complications: Encompassing women's health issues including loss of bladder, pregnancy, breastfeeding, birth, menopause, bedwetting, bowel control, and post-partum care.
- Incontinence: Maintaining and preventing incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Cardiorespiratory: Rehabilitating patients who are suffering from diseases that affect the heart and lungs like Asthma.
- Cancer, Palliative care, and lymphedema: Preventing and managing pain, fatigue, muscle, deconditioning, and stiffness.
- Orthopedics: Treating patients to prevent acute or chronic orthopedics complications which include arthritis and amputations.
- Pain: Curing pain and its effect on function in patients.
Why Tagore Hospital?
Physiotherapy specialist at Tagore Hospital in Jaipur is famously known for their physiotherapy services as they utilize the latest technologies and techniques to locate the problem and successfully treat it by opting for the below techniques-
- Demonstration: Assisting patients about the proper movement patterns help patients to heal themselves.
- Manual Manipulation: Changing joints and soft tissue helps to enhance drain fluid from the body, circulation, relax overly tight muscles with spasms.
- Electrical nerve stimulation: Electrical currents perform the role to treat the affected areas which help to cease block pain signals to the brain.
- Functional Testing: Testing patient to find out his/her physical abilities.
- Device provision: Prescription, fabrication, and application of supportive and protective devices or equipment.
- Acupuncture: Needles prompt the nervous system and work to release muscles, dull pain, boost the immune system, and regulate distinct body functions.